- Syro charges a flat international shipping fee of 75 USD.
Where shipping costs total less than $75, Syro will refund the additional expense from your order.
- Order must ship to billing address registered on card.
- Syro does not cover international customs and VAT taxes.
- Please try your shoes on a carpeted surface to avoid damage.
- Place your shoebox inside a shipping box.
- Address your package to:
296 Grove Street
Brooklyn, NY 11237
- Syro does not pay for return shipping. Take your package to a carrier of your choice and pay for the return shipping. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a pre-paid shipping label (USA orders only) that we will deduct from your total refund.
- Hang tight... It will take some time to arrive at our warehouse.
- Refund is processed! Email confirmation is sent.
Credit is returned to your account within 3-5 business days.
- Shoes must be returned in brand-new, un-used condition within 30 days of shipping.
Worn shoes cannot be accepted for returns and will be shipped back to the customer.
- Syro is unable to refund international customs taxes.
Check with your customs office to request a refund on any import fees.
At this time, Syro does not offer exchanges. For any size or style exchanges, a new order must be placed for the correct item. When we receive your return, we will process a full refund. We apologize for this inconvenience.